3.29.2010

Nicole Women's Demure Kilty Flat

Cheap Nicole Women's Demure Kilty Flat Review




I love these shoes - I got them in black so I could wear them into the office with almost everything. The patent detail on the front and at the heel really make these shoes that you could dress up or dress down. I love the wooden heel (painted to match the black) that makes that clicking noise when you walk on hard floors since it adds to the illusion of wearing heels when you're wearing comfortable flats.

They have a nice padding in the shoe, although there isn't much in the way of arch support. It's sturdier than most flats though so I'm comfortable wearing them all day. I would say that the size is pretty exact - I normally wear about a 7 and no socks with flats, but I ordered a 7.5 for comfort and I can easily wear them with thicker socks, without issue.

I'm very happy with this purchase.





Nicole Women's Demure Kilty Flat Specifications


When preppy looks get exaggerated the outcome is a look unlike any other. We love this Demure flat from nicole. It has a supple leather upper with an oversized kiltie detailing, a girly, petite heel, and soft, soft leather linings for supreme, longlasting comfort.


Nicole Women's Demure Kilty Flat Overview


Modestly-chic and completely comfortable Leather upper Leather lining Cushioned footbed Rubber sole 1" stacked heel Kiltie and buckle accent



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 29, 2010 19:37:04

No comments:

Post a Comment