3.28.2010

Privo Women's Hammock Flat

Cheap Privo Women's Hammock Flat Review




I found this shoe to be very comfortable. In fact I ordered 2 more pairs after my initial purchase. It feels like I am wearing my slippers around the office! I highly recommend this shoe. I would shop around for a better price, however. I think - is a bit high. I purchased one pair from AMAZON and I shopped around for the other 2 pair. I got a much better price by shopping around.




Privo Women's Hammock Flat Feature


  • 1/4 inch front platform rise; 1-1/4 inch wedge
  • Leather upper with stitched and perforated detail
  • Pull tab at back
  • Round toe
  • Soleassage footbed provides a comfort fit



Privo Women's Hammock Flat Specifications


Privo’s Hammock flat offers an appealing silhouette with comfort features the stuff dreams are made of. So airy and light, these easygoing leather slip-ons feature sidewall perforations for breathability, an upturned toe for proper foot placement, and a cushy outsole that’ll take the sting out of your every busy step. Topstitching and a zigzag collar detail add a femme touch to its truly functional design.


Privo Women's Hammock Flat Overview


A sporty flat that's all about comfort and style: Privo Clark's specifically textures the footbed of every shoe to cushion and massage the sole of your foot with every step.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 28, 2010 12:55:41

No comments:

Post a Comment