3.14.2010

Rocket Dog Women's Memories Ballet Flat

Cheap Rocket Dog Women's Memories Ballet Flat Review




I've been looking for a pair of classy grey/silver flats to sharpen a casual outfit (like jeans and a nice black top). Everything I saw was ugly or looked dull, if not in color in style. Last week I found these shoes on amazon and from the picture I could tell they'd be perfect in color and style, but the price and the varying comments on their true size made hesitate from buying them right then. I'm so glad I waited! Drive to DSW if you can and get them on sale for ! And look in the clearance section first - I got mine for an additional 20% off! They had a whole row of them in a ton of different colors/fabrics/patterns. I got the "Frost Grey Thai Silk" (listed incorrectly here as "dark grey") in 7.5 M US (my usual size). These shoes are a nice fancy shade of grey - the fabric has a hint of shimmer so the grey isn't dull and it looks more like a metallic iridescent-like silver. These flats have little to no arch support - they're good if you want to look good without the pain of heels. I own another pair of Rocket Dog shoes (the rock climbing style) and they walk exactly the same. But unless you plan on wearing a pair of shoes everyday (and you're not supposed to wear the same pair of shoes everyday), or if you want "productive" shoes, you shouldn't pass up buying a dress shoe with no arch support, just buy Foot & Arch Shoe Inserts. I plan on being kind to these flats so they last me a while I don't want to be looking for "classy, silver, flats" again. I recommend taking a chance on these.




Rocket Dog Women's Memories Ballet Flat Feature


  • 3/8" rubber heel
  • Flat with bow decor
  • Round toe
  • Rubber flex sole
  • Thai silk upper; Champagne/Gold - man-made cracked metallic; Zebra - satin; Black/White Lace and Purple/Black Lace - lace-printed satin



Rocket Dog Women's Memories Ballet Flat Specifications


This gorgeous little fabric-covered creation is one you'll want to wear all the time. Rocket Dog's Memories flat has a classic, ballerina-inspired design, but the ruched and knotted straps at the toe add fresh, flirty flair to the style.


Rocket Dog Women's Memories Ballet Flat Overview


Rocket Dog gives the beloved ballet flat a new twist with the Memories Flat. Gathered silk fabric details and bow decor make it flirty and fun, while the classic styling and comfort will make it indispensable.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 14, 2010 05:23:05

No comments:

Post a Comment